For my November 2016 giveaway, I’m offering one lucky winner a free copy of the cookbook Easy Vegan Breakfasts & Lunches: The Best Way to Eat Plant-Based On the Go.
In Easy Vegan Breakfasts & Lunches: The Best Way to Eat Plant-Based Meals On the Go, Maya Sozer, chef and founder of the blog Dreamy Leaf, shares easy recipes for plant-based breakfasts, lunches, snacks and basics with a focus on simplicity, portability and wholesome ingredients.
This is a great book for new vegans or anyone who is seeking some healthy, plant-based recipes that are easy to make and taste like childhood favorites. Find familiar dishes such as pancakes, tacos, soup, gratin, burgers and stir fry. This book is also ideal for those who are following a gluten-free diet; a majority of the recipes are gluten-free or adaptable to a gluten-free diet!
Here are some tasty recipes you can find in this book:
- Quick Parfait (pg 21)
- Day Dream French Toast (pg 25)
- Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes (pg 30)
- Cream of Spinach Pockets (pg 46)
- Curried Veggies (pg 59)
- Make it Yours Creamy Veggie Soup (pg 60)
- Cast-Iron Black Bean Loaf (pg 68)
- Green Lentil Burgers (pg 87)
- Spicy Potato Leek Soup (pg 92)
- Kung Pao Chickpeas (pg 107)
- Vegetable Gratin (pg 112)
- Mini Lemon Curd Tarts (pg 135)
- Beet Hummus (pg 148)
- Kale Mint Pesto (pg 163)
- Peanut Butter Curry Sauce (pg 168)
How to Enter the Giveaway
TO ENTER to win a copy of this cookbook, just enter via the Rafflecopter plugin I have set up on Facebook. I will contact the winner via e-mail and also announce the winner’s name in an upcoming blog post.
Every month, I will give away a cool vegan product or book, so check back each month for a chance to win something new!
For more information on Easy Vegan Breakfasts & Lunches, check out this cookbook spotlight.