Recently, the lovely Vegan Needs nominated me for The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers’ Award. Thank you Vegan Needs for nominating me! Now it’s time to pass the torch and nominate ten more bloggers and ask them a new set of ten questions.
So how does this award work?
- Answer questions set by the person who nominates you.
- Nominate and notify 10 other bloggers
- Ask them 10 new questions.
My Responses to Vegan Needs’ Questions
- What is your favorite food?
- Hummus! I eat it almost every day.
- What’s your favorite movie?
- I can’t pick just one! Here we go… My favorites are Moulin Rouge, The Devil Wears Prada, Zoolander, Little Miss Sunshine, Garden State, Mean Girls, and Samsara.
- Why or How did you start blogging?
- I have maintained a plant-based diet since 2004. Growing up as the only vegetarian in my family, I came to value easy, lazy ways to cook veggie for one (sometimes healthy, sometimes not). I love cooking, learning about food, eating out at vegan restaurants, and trying new food products, so I wanted to take my passion and share it with others through this blog.
- What is your favorite subject to write about?
- Vegan travel, restaurants, cool vegan food and beauty products, and plant-based nutrition.
- What are you most passionate about?
- Plant-based nutrition and eating a whole foods plant diet.
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- For humankind to stop fighting/hurting each other.
- Name one figure you would like to meet and why
- Gloria Steinem because of her work during the 1960s and 70s feminist movement. She is an inspiration for all women and I look to leaders like that who have paved the way for women of my generation.
- Name 2 objects you can’t live without?
- My iPhone and my MacBook Pro.
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
- I drink 8 oz of water and check my email and social media notifications.
- Cats or dogs?
- Cats! I have a sweet, beautiful rescue cat named Lily who is part Maine Coone.
Here are the ten bloggers I would like to nominate for this award!
- Nicole, Vegan Showoff
- Tesa, Jamaican Vegantarian
- Julie, The Vegan Treasure Hunter
- Karen White, OrganicREADY
- Alessandra Paul, The Tattooed Vegan Bunny
- Sarah, The V Nice Life
- Natalie Tamara, The Tofu Diaries
- Vicky and Alexa, Elephant in the Room
- Una Rose, The Country Vegan
- BreAnna, Crafty Coin
Questions to Answer
- What are your favorite, vegan packaged food products?
- What is your go-to meal on lazy days?
- Who is your favorite cartoon character?
- What is the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
- Do you have any morning or bedtime rituals?
- What are your guilty pleasures?
- Chocolate or vanilla or something else?
- What’s your idea of a perfect Saturday?
- What scents are you most drawn to?
- Why do you blog and what got you interested in pursuing your current blog topic?
If you enjoyed this blog post, feel free to support the writer with a PayPal donation. I truly appreciate it 😀