Recently, Tesa from Jamaican Vegantarian nominated me for The Liebster Award. Thank you, Jatarian, for nominating me! She nominated ten bloggers for this award and asked us a set of question. Now, I’ll answer her questions, then nominate ten more bloggers and ask them a new set of questions. And so the chain continues!
These awards are always fun, since it’s nice to recognize fellow bloggers and help readers discover more of the wonderful blogs out there. The Liebster Award is an internet award given to bloggers by bloggers. It follows similar principles as a chain letter, in that it should be passed forward to a certain number of people.
- Proudly display the award in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award by linking back to their blog.
- Answer the 10 questions given.
- Nominate up to ten of your fellow bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 questions to answer.
My Responses to Jatarian’s Questions
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
- I loved Full House, Lizzie McGuire and The Powerpuff Girls. And, of course, pretty much all of 90s Nick. Hard to pick just one favorite!
- Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
- Hmm that’s a tough one! The Journey to a Happy, Plant-Based Life.
- Can you play any instruments?
- I used to play the Clarinet for several years in elementary and middle school. I didn’t continue in high school, but I could still play some songs if I practiced first.
- What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
- Reading business, financial and entrepreneurship books, magazines and articles
- What is your favorite cereal?
- I have two: Nature’s Path Hemp Plus Granola
- and Nature’s Path Love Crunch – Dark Chocolate and Red Berries. This one is more like a dessert treat!
- What, if anything, have you ever re-gifted?
- Nothing actually!
- What’s the strangest talent you have? — I can swim the Butterfly stroke pretty well
- What was your childhood nickname?
- What are three things still left on your bucket list?
- Travel to Europe
- Publish a book
- Get certification in plant-based nutrition and plant-based cooking
- What is the worst pet you have ever had?
- Hermit crabs when I was a little girl. Their names were Hermey and Squirmy. Dogs and cats are better pets haha.
- The Savoury Vegan
- Veggie Inspired
- The Vegan Lily
- Banana Backpacker
- Kindest Journey
- Punk Rock Earth Mother
- Sustainable Daisy
- Vegan Bungalow
- More Than Greens
- The Full Circle Vegans
Questions to Answer
- Why did you want to start your blog?
- What is your favorite dish or meal?
- Where are three places you want to go that you haven’t been to yet?
- What is your favorite vegetable and way to use it?
- And what is you favorite fruit and way to eat it?
- What is your favorite brand or store?
- What is your favorite website?
- What is your favorite time of the year?
- What types of causes or issues do you are most about?
- What is your favorite way to exercise?
I look forward to reading everyone’s responses! Thanks again to Jatarian for nominating me for The Liebster Award.
If you enjoyed this blog post, feel free to support the writer with a PayPal donation. I truly appreciate it 😀