Recently, Vegan Needs nominated me for The Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Thank you Vegan Needs for nominating me! Here are my answers & nominations. Let’s keep the chain going!
- Display the award certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
For this award, we are supposed to nominate 15 other bloggers, then post seven interesting things about ourselves. Here they are:
- Violet’s Veg*n e-comics
- The Haute Vegan
- Food to Glow
- Vegan Bungalow
- The Little Green Pantry
- Good Karma Sunshine
- My Whole Food Life
- The Friendly Fig
- Naturally Fit Living
- Oh, she cooks!
- Beauty, for Good
- Chic Vegan
- Kindest Journey
- Kurvy Vegan
- The Vegan Files
7 Interesting Things
- I’ve been a vegetarian for more than 10 years.
- I have a B.A. from Ithaca College.
- I love attending theatre shows, dance performances, art shows, anything artsy!
- I attended an arts high school — the School for Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati, OH.
- I only have 15 more states to visit before I’ve been to all states in the USA.
- I love studying and learning about plant-based nutrition and cooking.
- Swimming and yoga are my favorite ways to exercise and de-stress.
There are my 15 nominations and my seven facts about myself. I hope the bloggers I nominated choose to continue the chain and list more bloggers.
Hope you all have a fabulous, plant-filled day!