My November Vegan Cuts Snack Box has arrived!
Rebel Kitchen Dairy-Free Chocolate Mylk
This organic chocolate milk drink is sweetened with dates.
Live Smart Raw Bar
I have seen these bars in supermarkets but didn’t know if I’d like them. The Cranberry Pumpkin Seed one I received turned out to be one of my favorite items in the box this month!
Raw Rev Glo Creamy Peanut Butter & Sea Salt Bar
This bar is is smooth, sweet, salty and creamy, and it packs a punch of protein.
Nature’s Bakery Gluten-Free Raspberry Fig Bar
I’ve had the regular version of this bar and have to say that the gluten-free version is pretty good!
Green Plate Foods Naturally Smart Fruit Bites
These have a tangy, fruity taste and are made with whole fruit.
Organic Living Superfoods Organic Raw Dark Chocolate Coconut Chunks
This was one of my favorite items in this month’s Vegan Cuts Snack Box. The chocolate bites are raw, organic, gluten-free and dairy-free. Delicious!
Sea Salt Bean Stalks
These Bean Stalks taste a bit plain, but they’re good to dip in a flavorful hummus. They’re gluten-free and non-GMO.
Spiced & Infused French Herb Popcorn
This popcorn is a great way to get a ton of flavor without a lot of calories. It’s gluten-free, non-GMO, and all-natural.
Like what you see here? Want your own vegan snack party?
Subscribe to the Vegan Cuts Snack Box!
- Get the best vegan snacks delivered directly to your door with free shipping
- Costs only $19.95 per month
- They ship to Canada for an additional $8 per month and worldwide for an additional $15 per month.
- You can choose to pay for 3, 6 or 12 months at one time and receive a slight discount
- The company often features a guest in the vegan food world who selects a few of their favorite products for that month’s box. Past guests include The Vegan Zombie, The Sexy Vegan, Will Travel for Vegan Food, and Spork Foods.
- Vegan Cuts also offers a Beauty Box
Have you tried any of these products? Which do you like or dislike?
Note: I am a Brand Ambassador for Vegan Cuts and receive a small portion of sales that are referred from my site.
If you enjoyed this blog post, feel free to support the writer with a PayPal donation. I truly appreciate it 😀